John J. McCarthy, III, CLU, CFP®
Director of Wealth Management Services
Jack oversees Bay Financial Associates, LLC's focus on serving high net worth individuals and their families by designing and implementing wealth management plans that help accumulate, protect and transfer wealth.
His consultative process aligns strategies with personalized goals using the following steps:
- Analyze goals and objectives
- Formulate a written plan and investment policy
- Establish an appropriate investment allocation strategy
- Introduce and implement suitable insurance and investments
- Monitor on an ongoing basis, making changes as necessary
He is a second-generation financial advisor with over twenty years of experience consulting executives, small business owners and high net worth individuals. He is a graduate of Babson College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and has earned the Charrtered Life Underwriter (CLU) professional designation.